Acana Puppy & Junior Dog Food
ACNA-P&J-01Regular price Rs. 349.00 Save Rs. -349.00
- For puppies weighing 9-25kgs at maturity
- Food Type : Dry puppy food
- 70% Protein content, 30% botanicals
- Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- 2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey Ratios
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Made in Canada
- Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
By nature, all puppies are carnivores which means they’re biologically adapted for a diet rich and varied in fresh whole meats with smaller amounts of vegetables and fruit.
That’s why ACANA Puppy & Junior is brimming with free-run chicken and cage-free eggs from prairie farms, and wild-caught flounder from North Vancouver Island, delivered fresh or raw to nourish completely.
Free of grains or gluten, ACANA is rich in meat proteins to promote your puppy’s peak development and conditioning.
Made in our award-winning kitchen from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate ACANA is guaranteed to keep your puppy healthy, happy, and strong.
Modern dogs are built like their ancestors and we believe they should eat like them.
ACANA Puppy & Junior is loaded with 70% meat — up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog foods.
1/3 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 2/3 are dried or oils to provide a rich, natural source of protein.
ACANA Dog foods feature three fresh meats in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs, and cartilage or bone to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
- Free-run chicken – meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage or bone, fresh from prairie farms.
- Cage-free eggs – whole and fresh from prairie farms.
- Wild-caught flounder – whole and fresh from North Vancouver Island.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney, and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; and cartilage or bone deliver calcium and phosphorus.