Acana Adult Small Breed Dog Food
ACNA-ASB-01Regular price Rs. 1,599.00 Save Rs. -1,599.00
- For all small-breed dogs one year and older
- Food Type: Dry Dog food
- For small breed adults
- 60-75% meat protein
- Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption.
- 2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Made in Canada
- Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Dogs have evolved as carnivores, biologically adapted for a diet rich and varied in meats with smaller amounts of vegetables and fruits.
That’s why ACANA Adult Small Breed is loaded with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder, and cage-free eggs, delivered FRESH or RAW in WholePrey ratios, so they’re brimming with goodness and taste.
Free of grains or gluten, ACANA is rich in meat protein to promote your dog’s peak health and conditioning.
Made in our award-winning kitchen from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate ACANA is guaranteed to keep your dog healthy, happy, and strong.
Modern dogs are built like their ancestors and we believe they should eat like them, too.
ACANA Adult Small Breed is loaded with 60% meat — up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog food
ACANA Dog foods feature fresh meats in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs, and cartilage or bone to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
- Free-run chicken – meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage or bone fresh from prairie farms.
- Wild-caught flounder – whole and fresh from North Vancouver Island.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney, and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; and cartilage and bone deliver calcium and phosphorus.