Tickless Pet Ultrasonic Tick And Flea Repeller- Beige
Tickless Pet Ultrasonic Tick And Flea Repeller- Beige
Tickless Pet Ultrasonic Tick And Flea Repeller- Beige
Tickless Pet Ultrasonic Tick And Flea Repeller- Beige
Tickless Pet Ultrasonic Tick And Flea Repeller- Beige
Tickless Pet Ultrasonic Tick And Flea Repeller- Beige
Tickless

Tickless Pet Ultrasonic Tick And Flea Repeller- Beige

PRO10-201

Regular price Rs. 2,750.00 Save Rs. -2,750.00
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • Ideal solution to keep ticks and fleas away from dogs and cats
  • No chemicals or foul odors
  • Waterproof, but should be dried after getting wet
  • It is a completely harmless to people and animals
  • The battery lasts for 10 to 12 months

TickLess Pet Ultrasonic Repellent is a small electronic device, in the form of a pendant, that attaches to your pet’s collar. It’s the ideal solution to keep ticks and fleas away from dogs and cats, in a totally safe way with zero side effects. Completely non-toxic, TickLess Pet uses no chemicals or foul odors, but works by emitting a series of ultrasonic sound waves that are harmless and imperceptible to both you and your pets, but that disturb ticks and fleas, repelling them from pets and keeping them away for the life of the battery. Plus, the battery lasts for 10 to 12 months. That’s the length of an entire flea & tick season! TickLess Pet Ultrasonic Repellent is entirely safe for you, your family and your pets and is ideal for dogs and cats of all ages. Simply attach it to your pet’s collar and it will get to work repelling pests! The Tickless Pet Ultrasonic Pendant is safe for pets with an electric fence and the ultrasonic technology will not be disrupted by it. Plus, it’s waterproof! But should be dried after getting wet. Available in different colours.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Place the device on the collar with the grid part facing away from the animal’s body. Remove the tab to activate the device. 4 red flashes will indicate that the device is powered on. You can verify its continued operation at any time by pressing the button once and confirming that the LED flashes in response. While not waterproof, the product is highly resistant to moisture (IP13). If the device gets wet, it should be dried immediately to prevent water damage. Due to its small size, keep out of reach of young children. At normal temperatures, the device can keep parasites away for 9-12 months after activation.

Precautions:

It is a small sized pendant so keep away from children
Works at normal temperatures
If device gets wet, dry it immediately to prevent water damage
Will not remove ticks and fleas that are already on your pet
Effectiveness depends on the condition of the pet’s coat and number of parasites in the area
Works better if you take precautions to reduce ticks and fleas in the environment