Acana Puppy Small Breed Dog Food
ACNA-PSB-01Regular price Rs. 349.00 Save Rs. -349.00
- For Puppies Weighing Up To 9 Kgs At Maturity
- Product type: Dry food for pups
- Specially made for pups of small breeds
- Includes proteins from a variety of meat
- Includes free run chicken, wild-caught flounder and locally sourced greens
- Biologically appropriate with high proportion of meat protein
- Freeze dried liver inclusions make it tastier
- Made in Canada
- Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
That’s why ACANA Puppy Small Breed is loaded with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and whole nest-laid eggs, delivered FRESH in WholePrey ratios, so they’re brimming with goodness and taste.
Free of grains and fast carbohydrates such as rice, tapioca or potato, ACANA is rich in meat proteins to promote your puppy’s peak development and conditioning.
Made in our award-winning kitchens from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate ACANA is guaranteed to keep your puppy healthy, happy and strong.
Modern dogs are built like their ancestors and we believe they should eat like them.
ACANA Heritage foods feature three fresh meats in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs and cartilage to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
- Free-run chicken – meat, liver, heart, kidney and cartilage, fresh from local farms.
- Nest-laid eggs – whole and fresh from local prairie farms.
- Wild flounder – whole and fresh from North Vancouver Island.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; bones and cartilage deliver calcium and phosphorus.
ACANA mirrors the natural diet, incorporating meat, organs and cartilage in ratios that deliver nutrients in the most natural way possible, providing a concentrated and natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive. That’s why virtually all of the nutrients in ACANA are naturally present and are not synthetic.