Acana Light & Fit Dog Food
ACNA-L&F-01Regular price Rs. 349.00 Save Rs. -349.00
- For all adult dogs one year and older.
- Food Type: Dry dog food
- For adult dogs (over 1 year old)
- Recommended for those dogs who need to lose weight
- Suitable for all breeds
- 65% free-run chicken, nest-laid eggs and wild-caught flounder and 35% fruits, vegetables and botanicals
- Grain-free - contains squash and pumpkin
- High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption
- 2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Made in Canada
- Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Overweight dogs benefit from a diet rich in protein to promote lean muscle mass for optimum health.
That’s why ACANA Light & Fit is brimming with meat, including free-run chicken, cage-free eggs, and wild-caught flounder delivered fresh or raw from our region for rich goodness and taste.
To promote healthy blood-sugar levels, ACANA is free of grains or gluten, and instead features farm-fresh vegetables and fruit, including whole pumpkin and squash.
Prepared in our award-winning kitchen from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate ACANA keeps your dog healthy, happy, and strong.
Modern dogs are built like their ancestors and we believe they should eat like them too.
1/3 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 2/3 are dried or oils to provide a strong and natural source of protein.
ACANA Dog foods feature fresh meats in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs, and cartilage or bone to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
- Free-run chicken – meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage or bone, from prairie farms.
- Wild-caught flounder – whole and fresh from North Vancouver Island.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney, and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; and bones and cartilage deliver calcium and phosphorus.