Acana Adult Large Breed Dog Food
ACNA-ALB-01Regular price Rs. 6,899.00 Save Rs. -6,899.00
- For adult dogs over 25 kgs
- Food Type: Dry dog food
- For large breed adults (over 25 kgs)
- 60-75% meat protein
- Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption
- 2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Made in Canada
- Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Just like his wild cousins, your large-breed dog is a carnivore, possessing a biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole meat.
That’s why we loaded ACANA Adult Large Breed with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder, and cage-free eggs in WholePrey ratios that nourish naturally, without long lists of synthetic additives.
Excess weight can stress bones and joints, so ACANA is free of grains or gluten, providing extra meat protein to promote lean muscle mass while managing body fat.
Prepared in our award-winning kitchen from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate ACANA keeps your big dog healthy, happy, and strong.
Modern dogs are built like their ancestors and we believe they should eat like them, too.
ACANA Adult Large Breed is loaded with 60% meat — up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog foods.
1/3 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 2/3 are dried or oils to provide a strong and natural source of protein.
ACANA Dog foods feature fresh meats in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs, and cartilage or bone to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
- Free-run chicken – meat, liver, heart, kidney, and cartilage or bone, from regional farms.
- Wild-caught flounder – whole and fresh from North Vancouver Island.
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, and dogs and wolves derive their nutritional needs by consuming prey animals; muscle meat provides protein; liver, kidney, and tripe supply vitamins and minerals; and cartilage and bone deliver calcium and phosphorus.